God and Science are Not Counter to Each Other

 Janine, my child, breathe the breath that lets go and take in the breath of this Tabernacle. This Tabernacle opens when you breathe the breath of letting go for it is in the breath of letting go that you are freed to enter this Tabernacle. 

The breath of letting go is the breath that gives up the need to control and allows me to take you into my heart. To let go and just be with no expectations, wants or desires allows your deepest parts to become opened and naked where there are no bindings and where the River of the I Am flows forth from.

The many of my children run from such things for they see this quietness and nothingness as nothing and boring when it is the entire opposite for to enter into this nothingness from the letting go with the breath is to open all your senses to the mystical body of God. 

You see, my child, the truth is before you both in the mystical realm and the physical realm for when you teach of the breath and the breathing of letting go you are showing the way to not only a peace within the world but also a path to the peace as promised by Jesus,

My child, this is the lesson that Jesus and I have been showing you for God is not against what you call science. God is science for God has made it so. Science and God are not counter but are bedfellows. The peace that science speaks of is also the peace that leads to the River of the I Am. 

The danger is to make science what it is not and that is to lie about the truth before you.  Let those with ears to hear,