I Call Out to You by Name

 Dear child, I am here and I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the nurturing ways of mother and child. I prepare you with my heart that you may grow in  the ways of the River of the I Am.

 Janine, my child, I call you out by name that you may know you are of preciousness to me. I call you out by name that you may know you have your place within the Kingdom. I call you out by name that you may taste being a part of the mosaic of the Garden of God's love.

I call you out by name to let the world know you are mine. I call out to you by name as I call out to all of my children. In the wilderness of nothingness I call my children out by name that each may come to hear my call and learn of Jesus whose lifeblood flows within the River of the I Am. 

I walk with you and teach you the beauty of calling one of mine out by name for it is in the hearing of one's own name that one learns of love from another and in turn learns that the self is loved and lovable. Let those with ears to hear, hear.