Jesus Replaces the Darkness with His Light

 Janine, my child, it is another day as graced by God. It is another day that this Tabernacle is here for you. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune. It is another day to find joy in living within your body.

This day is of God's design for us for we walk as one into the world along with the Light that shines the way for us. Jesus shines His Light into the Darkness that wisdom and peace and joy may be tasted for His Light shines the way into the light of truth.

Today shall shine bright for us. Today shall show us the way. Today, my child, your choices shall be held dearly for your love of life and of me is now known. I dance and sing with you and through you that we may share what we have. The roses that surround us shall give you the scent of my love. The little one called Faith has been exposed within the Light of the River of the I Am where the truth of your seed and design have been exposed.

Where there was once a sadness that could not see the Light, there is joy and peace in its place. Where there was once a great fear of being lost has been replaced by being found for your soul that was hidden and lost has been found. Your soul is deep within your being where the truth of the Kingdom lies.