Love and Only Love Has no Sanctions

 Child of mine, come and know that I am here awaiting you at this Tabernacle. Come and be with me for I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child.

Today is anew with the awareness of the only need is to allow love and only love to flow through you so that you may be filled  and fill others. When you are of these depths the ways of needs take on a different hue for the River flows with love and only love where other needs fall away. 

The ways of needs are embedded in the great need to know love that you may spread love. This is the simplicity of God's love and the flow of the River of the I Am. 

Firstly, my child, mother feeds her child that the child may know a fullness that is attached to love. The love is showered upon a child when mother is able to give love. If mother cannot give love, a child will starve for it.

I take you into the world to attest to the love of God and my love that has fed you that you may know love and only love. Do not judge a mother who cannot give love for that mother did not receive love. Rather, let us move out into the world today to shower those before us with a love that spreads like the wildfire for when one tastes love that has no sanctions that child will be able to give what it has received.