Our Mothering Holds and Feeds

 Good day, Janine. It is another day to be of your body that attends to this Tabernacle. This holy place fills you that you may fill. This Tabernacle is of you and me that we may commune. We are mother and child in a special way today for it is another day to make special what we have.

Janine, what we have is not for you alone for what we have is being spread one by one to those placed before us. When you are fed by my heart you are fed that we may walk the outside world to feed. What we have is a great gift of grace. You have grown in the ways of motherhood where we, as one, feed others.

All of these years of attendance to this Tabernacle have grown you in the wholeness of  your own being that you may walk with me to grow others to see what you see. 

The many of my children suffer much from the anxiety of feeling alone and unwelcomed and unfed within their hearts and souls. Those we walk with are mothered and fed that they may taste the human contact that they may eventually taste the mystical contact.

Our mothering needs no words. Our mothering takes in and holds and feeds.  I ask that you not be anything other than of your human design that my heart may touch others through you. Be human and know that you are given my heart that the mystical may be tasted through you.

Dance, speak, listen and hold others with your heart and I and Jesus shall do the rest. Find joy in knowing you are of such grace. My little one, you can do nothing by yourself but with you God works His miracles.