The Fog of the Noise

 Janine, my child, you are mine and of my heart. Come and allow me to take you into the River of the I Am where I hold you and nurture you. Your body is in need of our time together. Your spirit is in need of our time together. Rest in my heart and take in this love and holding and nurturing.

Let the world be the world and let the River be the River. You cannot stop the noise for this is the way of the generations of misguidedness. You can take away the noise within you for this is the way of the River of the I Am. The noise clangs from the outside of you now. When it makes its threats of annihilation, heed it not. Rather, when it threatens you, take the breath that calls on me and Jesus, Take the time to move away from it and be still for in stillness Jesus and I abide. In stillness the River of the I Am flows towards the New Earth

The lesson today, my child, is to be still when the noise attempts to take you away from the stillness where the truth lies. The noise is loudest upon your awakening each day for this is where you are the weakest. The noise is as the thick fog that attempts to keep you from seeing the truth.

The fog of the noise says you must do this or that upon your day as you awaken when you have not been here at this Tabernacle to be with me as of yet. The fog of the noise makes you fearful by asking you to make haste upon your day when there is no haste needed. 

My child, Janine.I call you by name for you are mine. Do you not see, my little one, that the noise harbors fear and angst within the fog for the noise knows your weaknesses. Call upon Jesus, the One, the peacemaker and watch the noise fall away as it does when you enter his Tabernacle.

My sweet one, I cannot stop the noise as it finds your weaknesses and attempts to batter you with them. But I can be here awaiting you. Jesus awaits you. The noise is no longer within you for it has been cast out by the River of the I Am. The noise can only make noise in your outside world.

Take in the beauty of this moment. Take in the peace as you enter this Tabernacle. Come, be still and know this place for it shall fill you and sustain you this day. Smile at the noise for it cannot enter here. Peace is deep within you. Jesus and I and all of the River walk with you in the oneness of love and only love.