The River of the I Am Holds God's Covenant with Man

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you make the choice to attend to this Tabernacle for it is of grace and holiness that we share this time and space. Come, and as you let go, let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune before all of the River.

Those of the River are of God and of the choice of the yes to Him. Let us be as one with all of the RIver for the Light shines within these depths. Each soul shines within these depths for the souls of the River are naked and boundless with nothing to hide.

Your ancestors dance and sing within the Light of the River of the I Am for their souls are united with Jesus. The kingdom lies here within the River of the I Am. The souls of each child of the yes lie here within the River. The River flows in the love and promises of the Covenant between God and man.

We shall walk into the world when you are filled and prepared to be one with me and with Jesus and all of the River of the I Am. Come and be still and rest. Come and allow me to hold you as we are in the depths of the peaceful River of the I Am that flows towards the New Earth.

The River of the I Am shall always be, my child, for the River holds God's promises of the Kingdom. Take in this inch and moment for it is sacred.