The Way of Disruptions

 Child, come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. By this Tabernacle you are of my heart. By this tabernacle you hear me. By this Tabernacle you taste me. 

Today is anew with the unknowns. Rather than seek to predict the day ahead, my child, you are of the awareness that to see such things only carries the silliness of the noise. 

The plans for the day are just that, just plans. As you have come to know there are disruptions to these plans for when you seek only to be of my heart and the heart of Jesus, disruptions carry the awareness that God works within the disruptions. The many see disruptions as the gnat that must be swatted and killed.

To be of the idea that you must crush interruptions is of the noise that attempts to hide the truth of the disruptions. When you trust in God, the day takes on the hue of peace for the angst of disruption is no more. Rather, disruptions are welcomed and seen as a way to attend to the heart and soul of others or a walk into the unknown where Jesus is to be found. Let those with ears to hear, hear.