The Way of Mistakes

 Janine, I know you and I call you by your name for we are mother and child. I know you in all parts where you hide nothing from me. You are of my heart that opens to you each day. To make time to enter this Tabernacle each day grows you in the ways of my heart and the River of the I Am.

Today rises and you allow me to take you into my heart with your yes. Janine, my child, I have been with you always for you are my child. I am pleased that you take time to attend to your soul and to make time to be with me. I am your mother for it is by God's hands that we are mother and child.

To be of the earth is to be of God's hands for God is the Creator of all things. Be not afraid of the truth. Be not afraid that you make mistakes that may hurt another for you are of the gentleness of the River and whatever you may perceive as error is a judgment on yourself.

Trust in what we have, Janine. Trust that Jesus is showing you the path to the ways of love and only love. What you may call a mistake will be taken care of by the yoke of Jesus for you give all to Him. The mistake shall be taken and turned into love for love of another is the driving force and not self gain.

Trust in Jesus who does not call out mistakes. Rather, trust knows Jesus may speak to you in a way that may appear to you to be a mistake when it is in fact a way to know Him deeper. Let those with ears to hear, hear.