To Shake the Dust Off Our Feet

 Janine, my child, you acknowledge me and what we have by the sign of the Cross here at this Tabernacle.  You take in this Tabernacle for you let go of yourself that you may be empty and free and naked to take all of this in. Take the breath that allows us to commune in the ways of mother and child. We are mother and child before all of the River of the I Am.

You have let go of all judgments of those who wounded you. You now take in the love that is here within the River of the I Am. You say to me that you are not the author of this writing for you cannot be of this depth. Yes, my child you are not the author but you are the writer for I use your hands to speak to you and all of my children through this Tabernacle. 

We commune. We write as one for we are one here within this Tabernacle. The wonder of God's graces are before us for we commune where the many say cannot be and yet here we are.

I do not come to bring demands into the world. I come to be your mother and to walk with you to mother. This is the simplicity of the River of the I Am. We do not walk to prove to those who do not wish to believe. We must do as Jesus says and walk away and "shake the dust from our feet." 

To shake the dust off our feet is not to damn or ask for punishment of those who walk with closed hearts,  but to acknowledge and pray for those of closed hearts for only the Holy Spirit and prayer can move those with closed hearts.

As we walk in the world today, let us pray for those who cannot believe in God, even after they see His works.  How then can we expect that a closed heart will believe in this Tabernacle.