Be Still that You May Taste my Nurture

 Janine, my child. You are mine by God's design. You hear mea and write my words by God's design. Worry no more about food, shelter or disease for the hand of God is upon you in all things.

Whatever you may suffer, know that God is with you and shall show you the way. You know that death of your body will befall you and it cannot be chased away. You must learn to trust that even in death you shall live. 

Joy and peace will follow you all the days of your life even in death for you choose to give to God all of your worries.

In the face of the noise you choose Jesus loud and clear, Janine. Your heart knows me and your heart knows Jesus for you sit with yourself and join me within this Tabernacle. 

Each day you rise to greet me and sign yourself that we may commune. This Tabernacle is for you and all who say yes to the River of the I Am for I Am Our Lady of the River of the I Am.

Let us be still and allow the Living Waters of the River of the I Am to envelope us. Be still and take in this peaceful  time for it is of you and me. Be still and allow my heart to touch you in all parts. Come and know stillness that fills and guides. In stillness you hear me. In stillness you taste me. Come and be still.