Do Not Make War with Hopeless Words

 Janine, my child, love is here for you. The love that is of my heart flows within all of the yes of the River of the I Am. Come and commune with me and with Jesus and His Holy Spirit that flows through all of the River of the I Am. Come and as I fill you, know that we are of God's design for us.

Janine, you have always been mine even in the darkest times. Even when you could not see the love, I was there with you for you are my child and I have followed and been with you all of the days of your life. Jesus, the Light of my womb, has been there with you all of the days of your life. Not one child shall be lost. 

Jesus is here to make light your journey for to give all to Him is to allow Him to take your burdens and carry them for you. It is not of the need to carry any burden alone. 

I hold you for you and I give you my words that there shall come the day that others will find solace in knowing that I have come to be with each child. My words may touch others and our walk touches others for what you have can be shared through my heart through you.

The world sees itself as alone. There are those who have been placed before us in these last days that speak of a hopelessness for the world. There deep within these souls is the seeking of hope for the outside holds not what the inside does. The fact that hopelessness erupts shows the need to open the soul where hope resides.

Take this lesson to heart, my child, do not shy away from hopeless words. Rather, run to them for the soul is asking to be exposed where hope lives. Do not make war with hopeless words. Rather, let our hearts speak beyond the words. Do not give words to the hopeless words for they do not touch the soul. Rather, let us listen and allow the hopelessness to rise and be spoken for in the trust to speak of the hopelessness the Holy Spirit does its work. Let those with ears to hear, hear.