Honor Yourself that You may Honor Others

 Child of mine, it is a new day and it is another day to be of your body that praises God with me. Come and gain the ways of my heart that grow you in the ways of the River of the I Am. I am graced with the name and design of Our Lady of the River of the I Am.

Today rises with newness for your yesterday has gained you more solid ground within the River of the I Am. You are being graced with the slothing off of the old that the new may emerge for the old must be shed and replaced with the newness of the wisdom here within my heart that flows within the River of the I Am.

The shedding of the old ways of misguidedness is the gift of the River of the I Am where what was held in misguidedness can be let go. I give you view of the old that has been shed that you may see how much has been made anew. 

You held yourself low and without honor for you were given no honor until you learned of the need to  honor all. To place yourself below is as misguided as to hold yourself above.

I show you the misguidedness of self hate that needed to be shed that you may love yourself as God loves you. When you hate you cannot know love. Today you hate no more and know love and only love. The fruits of this Tabernacle are joy, love of self and therefore love of others. You are learning to honor yourself and in so doing are showing others how to honor themselves.