I Carry the Balm of Healing to My Children

 Janine, my child, how is it that each day you arrive here and greet me in the blessing of this Tabernacle? How is it that you come to me as the child who knows mother is here to nurture and feed in love and only love?  How is it that a child that was once so closed and in despair for so many years has opened and become as the child of love and only love?

Janine, my child, I ask you these questions to remind you of how closed you were and how despair was your bed partner. To have come from the dungeon to freedom such as this you walked into the despair with the sacred witness that it may be exposed to the balm of my heart here within the River of the I Am.

To be of the child who can now accept nurture when it was once a poison is of God's mercy and love for I have been designed to feed and nurture and open what has  been so dreadfully abused and closed. 

I am the nurturer to my wounded children. I carry the balm of healing. The wounds need to be exposed to the balm of my heart. There is no limit to the healing of my heart. God has designated it so.

You must know of this limitlessness, Janine, for there are many deep wounds within those placed before us. With my love and your want to walk with me, we place the balm of my heart on those wounds that are opened. Do not fret, Janine, for the exposed wounds are healing in God's timing. 

Know in your heart that there is no wound so deep that it cannot be healed by the balm of my heart that holds the lifeblood of Jesus. We never walk alone. In the stillness of the day you hear Jesus. Know that his soft voice walks with us.