Joy and Peace are Within this Inch

 Janine, my child, come and attend to your soul on this new day. Come and seek not to know tomorrow for tomorrow is not yet determined. Come and let us move deep into the depths of the River of the I Am and let us commune for I am your mother who nurtures and feeds you with the life here within the River of the I Am.

In simplicity the River flows in this inch and moment. When you attempt to move into tomorrow you fret because tomorrow cannot be seen. This inch and moment, however, can be seen and tasted and witnessed to. 

Joy and peace are fruits of this inch and moment. My children fret and run from the very inch and moment that carries peace. To be emptied from the last inch and moment and to be free to live this inch and moment opens up the gift and grace of peace for to pay no heed to what is gone and to pay no heed to what is ahead is to live within this inch and moment only where you enjoy the unfolding of God's love and peace and miracles.

As you entered this Tabernacle you were fretting your tomorrow. When we moved deep into my heart that is within this Tabernacle the need to forecast left you and now we enjoy only this inch and moment. 

Take note of how peace has replaced the fret. Take notice of how you are loved deeply. Take note of the joy of being filled and the joy of filling. You fill the River with yourself and I fill you with myself. In this inch and moment there need be nothing else. Let those with ears to hear, hear.