Let Your Soul Be Your Rutter, Not Time

 Janine, my child, do not fret for I am here and I await you on this new day. Pay no heed to the guilt of not coming sooner for disruptions are a gift from God to allow Him to intervene in your day. Pay attention to the soft voice of Jesus who is loving you and calling out with His soft voice.

Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with Jesus. The old has come up to greet you with its use of guilt. Pay no heed to it for we move in the gentleness and nonjudgmental ways of the River of the I Am where guilt has no place. 

Janine, my child, take note of why guilt has grabbed at you. You waited to attend to other things before arriving here to this Tabernacle. Time has no place here within the River of the I Am for the River flows unto Eternity. Your heart finds its way to me each day and you must come to be of the simplicity of the River where the heart and soul are the rutters of your journey and not time. 

Let us sit with love and only love and allow guilt to be replaced with love of self and others where the heart and soul make the decisions and not the use of guilt. Guilt has been embedded in you for it was used to make you do what others wanted. God has no such bindings. Let your soul be your rutter, not time.