Love Can Break the Bonds of Hate

 Child of mine, awaken and know that we are of mother and child on this new day for our God has deemed it so. You come here each day to make holy our connection for you come here to be graced in the ways of the River of the Am. I am given the name and design of our Lady of the River of the I Am that my children may come to know how truly God has graced us all.

You come here each day, to not only attend to your soul, but to also write my words that others may be touched with the hands of Jesus through us. 

I do not come to be above. I do not come to own you or anyone for this is not the way of my heart nor the River of the I Am. I do not come to take away but to add for my heart adds nurture to your soul that you may grow and expand all of your senses. 

I come to show you the Light of my Son who has gained us all Eternity. I come to hold you that you may know the taste of your mother for my nurture feeds you with the love of the River of the I Am.

My Son, Jesus, carries us and all of the River of the I Am in a love that does not take away but adds to for love grows you while the noise holds you in a net of misguidedness that restrains, coerces, and makes you smaller and smaller in the truths of God's love. Love grows you in the ways of God.. Hate does not.

Hate attempts to control others and longs to be God. Hate belongs to those who cannot open themselves to something bigger than themselves and work to own others. Love can break the bonds of hate for the Son of God has made it so.

To learn to love as God loves is to  learn to end control of another. Jesus longs to be in relationship to teach that love loves and does not control. Janine, Jesus walked the Earth never controlling and always loving. Jesus walks with us to never control but to be in relationship in the intimacy of love and only love where no hate can be.