Move Beyond the Noise Into the Trust of Jesus

 Good morning my child. Come and know my love that holds you on this new day. Come and be of the peace of my heart for I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am and I carry the peace of my Son. 

As you rise on this new day know that you need only say yes to be of my heart.  As you rise, know that your fears are being held by my heart. Trust in the Light of my womb. Trust in Jesus who calms the storms of your life.

As you awaken to me and to this Tabernacle, know that trust may always have the doubt of Thomas. But the trust I hold for you is the trust that chooses to believe beyond the doubt. When you trust beyond the doubt you know that the doubt shall pass just as the noise passes when you pay no heed to it.

Trust is as the noise that clangs at you and you move beyond it that you may reach the depths of your heart and soul. Trust is always being challenged by the noise.  It says, "see there in the garden of these beautiful roses there are thorns. Do not pick these flowers for they shall cut you."

I say to you, Janine, that the rose and its thorns are of God's garden. Does the thorn take away from the beauty of the flower?  Does the thorn stop you from picking it when you are careful with the thorns?

Trust is not something you can hold. Trust is something you can feel and taste for trust is the walk with Jesus whom you know shall walk with you in all things. Trust in me for I am your mother who walks with you to carry the Light into the world.