Open yourself to See, Taste, Hear, Smell and Touch Love

 Janine, my child, Love is the lifeblood of this Tabernacle. Jesus has spilled His blood that the River of the I Am may flow unto Eternity. The River of the I Am cleanses and renews you each day that love may be your guide for you walk with Jesus in the ways of God's design. 

Take in the breath of the River of the I Am. Take in the love that is here for you. Open yourself to the love that I give you and the love of Jesus who loves you with no bindings.

Listen to the music that surrounds you and flows through you. My child, do you not hear  the music with your heart? Can you not touch the music as it touches you?

The River expands your senses where you taste me with your heart and soul. You touch  me as I touch you with the song of my heart that touches your depths. 

Your senses meld into the beauty of the nakedness of your heart and soul that you may see with your hands and taste with your heart and enjoy the scent of the garden of nothingness.

The world attempts to use words when words cannot describe the ways of the depth of your senses. How can you describe the joy that permeates through to your soul? How can you find words to describe the scent of the mystical? I say to you, my child, that you can experience all this but words cannot come to describe the indescribable.

Love has a face. Love has a scent. You can touch love. You can see love.  You can smell love and you can hear love. You can hear love when you are opened to hearing. You can see love when you are opened to seeing. When you are open to the mystical, all senses join to let you experience Jesus as Jesus truly is. Let those with ears to hear, hear.