Pay No Heed to Those who Hate

 Janine, my child, I love you and I invite you here to commune with me for we are mother and child by God's hands. To trust me is to believe in me. To love is to taste God's graces. Love has no bindings. Love has no anger or hate for love cannot hate by its very nature. God is love. 

As we commune, take in all of the love within the River of the I Am that cannot be of any other way than love and only love. Love yourself as I love you. Love your body as it is the vessel of God's love. Love  your body that you may walk in love that has no bindings.

When you witness with me, know that love is the only measure that God is capable of for His love cannot be of any other way. 

How can you say you are of love when you hate? How can you say you are of love when you cannot see that you are a vessel of God's love?

Do not pay any heed to those who use hate to say they love for love and hate cannot be bedfellows. Do not  not pay any heed to those who bellow in an attempt to have you see them and their anger as righteous. Love is never self righteous. Rather, love walks in peace and with no malice and with no self righteous bellowing. Let those with ears to hear, hear.