The Clock of Man is Not of God's Perfect Timing

 Janine, do not fear that you are disturbing me for I await you here at this Tabernacle with no matter the time for I know you and I know the disruptions that come to play. You are always placing me of great importance but there are those inches and moments that call you from your daily timing of our communion within the mystical waters of the River of the I Am.

Janine, my child, your soul is opened and the noise cannot keep us away. It is of matter that you see these disruptions not as a pull away from us but a call to us for these disruptions are of the River where you are called to take time to follow the flow of the River of the I Am where time has no clock.

I ask you to see the way I see and place this fear in the rear of you. I await your attendance to this Tabernacle but be assured that God's timing is not yours. There shall be those times where you are being called to bear witness and our communion here within this Tabernacle may not be according to your will but rather, God's will.

Feel my heart as it beats with yours. Take me into the day with the awareness that this beat is in unison with you and never against you. Janine, my child, I know your heart and your desire to be in the world in love and only love. 

Love and only love makes no matter of the clock. Love and only love walks in the awareness that God's timing is of His perfection and not of the clock of man.