The River of the I Am Grows You Daily

 Janine, my child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle. Come and take in my heart that loves, nurtures and holds you. Never have you been so free to just be for your yesterday has prepared you for today.

With each day you grow in the ways of Jesus, for your yes opens you all the more each day. Your attendance to your soul keeps open your heart and soul for each day you begin by attending to this Tabernacle. 

You run from me no more. You run to me now. You run from the name of Jesus no more. You run to HIm.

The times you fear men are no more. Your fear led you to hide yourself in the depths of your being. There is a story that is being written of the healing and joy of firstly allowing the wounds to open and heal that your heart and soul could risk opening. To open your soul was to see Jesus as He truly is and that is love and only love.

Your soul gave its soul cry that day of opening and has been free ever since to know love. To wake each day and learn of God's ways through Jesus is to walk the walk into Eternity in the knowing you are of the River of the I Am where all of the yes abide.

Your walk does not end with the end of this life. Rather, Janine, my child, you walk with me and Jesus continues but with the knowing that all you have gained here you take with  you.

So let us love with the love of Jesus today and The River of the I Am shall grow you for all of your tomorrows.