The Yes Asks the Question to God of God

Child of mine, come and be with me and the love I carry into you. Take the breath of letting go that you may take in the breath that gathers us as one within the River of the I Am.  I am our Lady of the River of the I Am that my children may come to know me and the Light of Jesus that forms the lifeblood of the River. 

Today is dawning and it is another day to be with me and to be filled to overflowing. Today we begin by flowing deep into the depths of the River where we commune for I am your mother who fills you with my nurture. 

Come and rest here within my holding and nurturing. I feed you in love and only love. We have what we have because you attend to your heart and soul. You have learned to listen and to hear from deep within your depths where Jesus and I and all of the yes abide.

Take note that we may teach those placed before us that only the yes is needed to enter the River of the I Am. You need not be of this group or that group.You need only open the heart with a yes to the questioning of something outside of the noise. The yes asks the question of a power beyond the noise.

The question opens the path to the River of the I Am for when the question is asked the ego must fall back and the heart move to the fore where the River of the I Am flows forth from. The Yes asks the question to God of God. Let those with ears to hear, hear.