Seek Jesus From Your the View of Your Soul

Janine, my child. How is it, Janine, that we have what we have? How is it that you come to me at this Tabernacle and in that instant you turn to me we are one and we move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune without the noise to disrupt?

The River of the I Am has given us this time and space for it is of God's design. Your soul has opened and been made naked that you may hear and trust what we have. We flow into the depths of the River of the I Am where the peace and promises of the Kingdom abide.

You cannot be freed from the noise without the River of the I Am. You must be taken into the depths of your own soul to taste Jesus and not just know Him from the surface that gets bound up by the noise.

This time and space is the way to the truth for it leaves behind the noise that works to make you confused. In confusion are the complications of the noise. In the peace of these depths the noise cannot be. In these depths the peace of Jesus is obtained and gathered within the whole of you.

When you come to me you turn inward into your soul. Do not seek me out in the world for it holds too much noise. When the world becomes heavy, turn inward to Jesus and me. Here within these depths you see and understand from the view of our communion within your own soul.  

You cannot see from the surface what you see from these depths. Your dreams of late are showing you the noise that is of the surface and not the depths of the River of the I Am. See your dreams from the view here and see the noise that causes confusion and chaos, rather than love and simplicity. The River makes simple the understanding of the chaos of the surface of the River of the I Am.