The Pure Form of Your Soul

 Janine, my child, come. Lay all down that you may be emptied. Let go of yourself that you may be able to take me in. I take you into my heart that flows deep within the River of the I Am where we commune as one for we are mother and child by God's hand.

I come to awaken you. I come to give you my nurture. I come to hold you in the embrace of mother and child. You asked to see your mother and she came to you in your dream. She is well and needed to tell you that you cannot go with her for she is with her friends who cannot see you. 

Your dream walked you from your home to the pure of the mystical.  You could not return home from the door you entered for that door could not be opened from the side of the mystical. What seemed so easy was now complicated. Yet, my child, I say to you it is simple.

Your days are of the mystical now and you find pure joy. Your mother is of the pure mystical now. The two of you enjoyed the white space that symbolizes the mystical. There are places within your day that you cannot return to for they are of the earth and noise. The walk we walk takes away the walk of the noise. Your journey is the walk into the mystical now and you cannot return to the old by way of the mystical door for your soul is protected from harm by the mystical body of the River of the I Am.  

Your soul cannot enter the ways  of the past. Your soul is naked now and your dreams are showing you that being made pure carries you into the mystical. The pure form of your soul is naked and free that the mystical may be your mode of our walk.