You Gain the Possessions of the Kingdom

 Janine, my child, come and take in our journey into the depths of the River of the I Am. You are not lost. You are found for we move into the depths of the River of the I Am where what may seem lost on the surface is found within these depths.

Take note of the way you greet me with the sign of the Cross that gathers you unto me here at this Tabernacle. Take note of the letting go of the night and the rising of the day with me. 

Upon your awakening the noise is loudest for it attempts to make sour your dreams of the night. Your dream of having your treasured item lost is of God and not the noise and yet the noise would have you think this is a tragedy. 

In God's timing what appears to be lost is lost that all may be gained. You have lost that which holds you to the earth and gained that which gathers you into the Kingdom. The dream showed you the way of the noise that told you it must have been stolen.

Janine, my child, nothing has been stolen. God has written this story into the Book of life for no matter how much you love your earthly possessions they must be given up that the Kingdom may make you anew.  Your dream showed you the anew for you opened yourself to sharing the ways of the Kingdom that is within your soul. 

Allow us to take in and commune in what we have and what you have gained here within the River of the I Am. Take in the beauty of the dream that shows you the possession may be lost but you are not. Your days are filled with the possessions of the Kingdom and not of the earth.