Cast Your Judgments Aside and Discover Joy

 Janine, my child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle. I welcome you here into my heart. Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am and commune in the ways of mother and child. Come and be filled for I am your mother who comes to fill you that you may know how much you are loved.

Come and be with Jesus as we become one with Him for it is His lifeblood that feeds us all. As you take in my nurture, allow yourself to just be. Take in the beauty of what we have as you take in my heart and the heart of all of the River of the I Am.

Janine, my child, it is not a matter of one above or below another. It is a matter of joining that all may be opened to the beauty of the oneness of the River of the I Am. Be warmed by the lifeblood of Jesus. Know Him in the intimacy of the flow of His lifeblood through you.

Love holds no bindings as to above or below. Love holds no bindings as to judgments. Love holds no  bindings to the earth for love binds itself only to the River of the I Am where all are free to be naked and of their design. 

To bind yourself to the ways of the noise that judges, holds only to the earth and loves only itself  is to be blind where you cannot find the River of the I Am. The River of the I am is open to all who remove the noise where the heart can open and the soul can become naked that Jesus may be known in the intimacy of love and only love.

Let us walk in love and only love and witness to those before us. In witnessing, rather than judging, the heart opens. The heart knows judgment even when it is veiled in the word love.  The soul must taste safety before it opens and becomes naked where it tastes Jesus. We shall walk in the joy of love and only love for it is joyful to cast judgments of self and others aside.