Do not Make Yourself Small or Large

 Janine, my child, I am here, Come and be of my heart that loves with the love of the River of the I Am where all are of love and only love.

Do not make me small and do not make yourself small for that is the work of the noise. Do not make yourself large and do not make me large for that is also the work of the noise. The noise asks you to judge where and who we are for it asks you to see me as above you. This is dangerous for we are different only in design and not caste.


I am blessed and graced to be your mother and mother to all. I am mother to Jesus. You are my child as is Jesus. You and Jesus are brother and sister by God's design. Jesus comes to be in intimacy with all of God's children. He places Himself neither above nor below anyone for this is God's way of love and only love.


Ponder the dangers of making us small or large for we are all of the same cloth. We are mothers who give life through the lifeblood of Jesus. Great is our design for we have been handcrafted by God. Great is our walk within the world. Great is our humbleness that gives all credit and matter to Jesus.


When you are neither above or below you see through the eyes of the River of the I Am. Let those with ears to hear, hear.