Jesus by Any Other Name is Still Jesus

 Janine, my child awake and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am. Watch as the noise cannot follow us as we move into the depths of the River. You are taken far beyond the noise where the peace of Jesus flows forth from. 

You are filled here with my love and the peace of Jesus. This filling prepares you for the day. Grace fills you. Love fills you. Mercy fills you that you may walk with me in the knowing that we show mercy and love to all placed before us. Others come to know me through you with no matter their knowing of me for love is love and mercy is mercy. Love and mercy and peace emanates from the lifeblood of the River of the I Am and fills you to overflowing that we may give this overflow to others. 

Love and mercy are the markings of Jesus. Non Judgment is the marking of Jesus. We carry the markings of Jesus for we walk in love and only love and mercy. We need not use the name of Jesus to those who know Him not for His name is written within their souls. When the soul of another opens, Jesus is reintroduced to the whole for each soul carries the markings of Jesus. The soul knows Jesus.

We walk to show the markings of Jesus that the souls placed before us may come to see and feel and touch Him. Janine, my child, be still with me and take all of  this in for Jesus is always Jesus in the name of love, grace, mercy and peace. Jesus by any other name is still Jesus. God by any other name is still God.