Jesus Calms the Storms of Fear of Annihilation

 Janine, child of my heart, I  love you as you love me for we are mother and child of the yes to our Father and to Jesus, the Lifeblood of the River of the I Am. Today finds you of the peace that is within your deepest parts. Come and be alive in the aliveness of the River of the I Am where love and only love powers the River.

Feel and taste the power of love. Feel the power of the waters of the River that carry the Lifeblood of Jesus. You are joined to the yes that flows within the River of the I Am. Your heart knows that death is but  a doorway to Eternity.  You live fully because you have attended to your heart and soul where faith and trust live.

Take view of the heart that has not yet learned to love. See the fear and inability to live fully.  The difference between the closed heart and the opened one is the joy and peace that is the fruit of the opened heart. The closed heart has not yet learned to live for it fears annihilation. 

To face one's deepest parts is to face the fear and allow the Lifeblood of Jesus to bring calm to the storms of fear of annihilation.