Let the Inch and Moment Present Itself in God's Timing

 Janine, I am here and I take you into my heart that moves us into the depths of the River of the I Am where we become still and you take in my nurture and love. We leave the noise behind.

The noise has been loud. But here we are of the peace of the River of the I Am. Take note of how we are slowed and free to be held within the arms of God's love. You are emptied of all noise that you may be filled with my heart that loves you beyond measure.

The noise attempts to confuse and frighten for it clangs with the words of chaos and fear and the need to do something or be something and asks you to hurry along the path of unawareness. To run is to miss the present inch and moment. 

Janine, the softness and pace of our walk need only be to take in the inch and moment before us slowly that the mystical may present itself. When you take the noise into yourself you become of angst where the need to do is cast upon you. To just be is to be of the River of the I Am for to just be is to take in what is before you. 

I say to you that peace is gentle and slow and angst is the noise that asks you to walk quickly as though a war must be won in the immediate.

I say to you, my child, the peaceful River of the I Am flows in gentleness and softness. Let us slowly take in each inch and moment today.

To just be and take in the inch and moment before you is to be of Jesus for to just be is to allow the inch and moment to move slowly that you make take in all as witness and not purchase the ways of the noise.

As you walk with me and Jesus today, take in each inch and moment and the next shall present itself in God's timing.