Love Always Loves and Never Shatters

 Janine, my child, come to me and I shall take you into my heart. Come and be fed with love and renewal. Come and gain distance from the noise. Come and let go and take in what we have.

Take note that in the instant you turn to me we are awakened to each other for when you turn to me you are the one who is reminded that I am here. When you turn to me, take note of the peace of Jesus that we share. Jesus is with us in all things.

Take note of the soft voice of Jesus that walks with us. Jesus is the one who speaks in love that you may know Him in the intimacy of love that has no boundaries. 

Today shall find you all the more aware of the hands of Jesus who is within you and through you. As you touch others, Jesus touches others. As you bear witness, Jesus is with us for His love has no boundaries to bind.

You ask for the lesson today. I give you the lesson of the ages. Love always loves and never shatters. Love never dies. Love loves just to love. Walk with me today and I shall walk with you that you may learn the lesson of how love always loves and never shatters. We shall review this lesson tomorrow for it is of importance. There are many who believe that love must shatter.