Love Gives and Receives

 Janine, my child, today is anew with the beauty of what we have. Come and let us flow into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and be filled that you may know my love and my heart that loves you beyond measure.

In the humbleness of our hearts we commune. In the humbleness of our hearts we praise all that God does for us and all of His children.

Janine, my child, to love as Jesus loves is to control never and to love always. To love as Jesus loves is to seek only relationship for it is in relationship that love gives and receives. To be in relationship with Jesus is to know He is not above or below but, rather, is soul to soul where there is no above or below.

Attend to your soul in the knowing that Jesus is in relationship with you in all things. Janine, I call you by name that you may know love and only love.

What kind of savior would die for you and then control you? Jesus walked to be in relationship and not to control. To control is of man and not of Jesus. Let those with ears to hear, hear.