Seek What is Beyond You

 My dear Janine, I am here and I call you by name. I am your mother and I am pleased that you come to me each day in this way.  This Tabernacle is with you in all things. I am within you in your deepest parts where your soul is naked and expanded. You are opened and expand with each new day.

The Son of God has risen and is with you in all things for your soul is opened and expanded to know Him in intimacy. Take in the breath that unites. Take in the breath that holds you in the wrappings of the River of the I Am where the peace of Jesus lives.

To know me is to know Jesus for all of the River flow in the embrace of Jesus. You cannot purchase your way into the River. Your place in the world cannot buy you a place within the River. No need to prove worthiness to enter the River of the I Am. No need to claim you are worthy for it is not by worthiness that you enter this Tabernacle or the River of the I Am.

All is needed to be of my heart and of the River of the I Am is a yes to something beyond yourself for to seek what is beyond yourself is to seek to go beyond the noise. If you seek to search beyond the noise the ego is left behind. The ego could never seek to go beyond itself for it seeks only itself. And so, my child, all is needed is to seek beyond oneself.

It matters not the circumstances that cause one to seek what is beyond the noise. What is of matter is the heart opens and seeks what is beyond. All shall one day come to know that what is beyond is within their own soul.  What is not accomplished in this world shall be in the next.   It is the soul that must be opened that the truth may be revealed.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.