Taste God Through Your God Soul

 Janine, my child, you have prepared your altar here at this Tabernacle and it pleases me and it pleases Jesus, the Light of my womb. The sign of the Cross is your yes to me and to the River of the I Am. I am graced to be mother to you and all. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am.

You ask of the ways of religious. To be religious is to be of the Holy Spirit. One can call himself or herself religious and a member of a church but the true church resides in Jesus. Jesus is the One, the Son of God, who is within each soul where the religious and the spiritual abide. 

You have a God soul and it is connected in a deep way to the One who created you. When you see and taste your God soul, you taste Jesus and God within the River of the I Am for the two are one. 

Your God soul is Spiritual and is religious for it is part of God who handcrafted you. There are those who shall deny what is deep within themselves but it does not change the fact that they own a part of God within their God Soul.

God has embedded you with a God soul that when opened knows God for the two were and continue to be one.

You cannot take out what God has embedded within you.. You can deny it but you cannot destroy it. Each soul shall be returned to its original state where the true yes abides. Each soul shall know its God whether in this world or the next. 

We move deep into your God soul for you are in relationship with Jesus who has made Himself known to you through your God Soul. We walk into the world as one with Jesus for you hear and taste Him through your God soul.