The Cycle of Love

 Janine, my child,  I welcome you here. Come and be of the gentleness and lightness of the River of the I Am. I remind you of only what matters and that is to give love and receive love. I give to you that you may receive my love and nurture.  Allow yourself to be loved. Allow yourself to love. To be in the preciousness of giving and allowing yourself to receive is the path of the River of the I Am.

I give to you that you may receive and we give to others that they may receive. The simplicity of the River of the I Am is to give and receive in love and only love. All else is noise. To the degree you give love is to the degree that you may receive love for love opens the heart in both directions. 

Jesus seeks only to be in relationship with you that you may receive His love and that He may walk with you in love and only love.  Jesus takes in your love.  Jesus seeks to be in relationship that the cycle may continue where when love is received it is also given.

Let those with ears to hear, hear. For you and I we walk today in the simplicity of love for what is of matter is how you give love that you may receive love  in kind. Love powers the River of the I Am.