The Noise Distracts with the Use of Immediacy

 Janine, my child, you present yourself to me with deep contrition for your "badness" of an inch and moment of yesterday. Come and be of peace for I fill you with love and only love where peace abides and where badness is not of your heart and soul. Take in my love and the love of Jesus who judges not the way you judge. The love of the River of the I Am places no such judgments on any child. 

Your yesterday saw the inch and moment you describe as badness was in reality your heeding the distractions of the noise rather than the witnessing of the inch and moment at hand.  There was not badness but there was a need to attend to that which was before us and not the clanging of the noise that gave immediacy to that which was of no importance other than noise.

Heed my words and my heart for perfection is not a word I nor Jesus uses.  Janine, my child, you have learned an important lesson. The lesson is that the noise is impulsive and asks you to believe you must attend to things in immediacy rather than slow all down and turn inward to me and to Jesus. 

Your yesterday has given you heed to slow all down that the noise cannot cause this immediacy to act. I nor Jesus nor the River of the I Am walk with you in a need to attend to anything in the immediacy that causes you angst. 

Today,  Jesus and I walk with you to show you the difference between the immediacy of the distractions of the noise and the calmness of following Jesus.  Immediacy is of the noise. Jesus slows all down in a calmness that is of Eternity.  The distractions that are of Jesus are known within the calmness of your heart and soul and not the chaos of the noise that insists you must act immediately.