The Power of Love and Only Love is With You

 Janine, my child, come and now that you are ready to let go of all and attend to this Tabernacle, I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune as one for I am your mother and you are my child.

Today, Janine, you take me in with the wonder of the little one who loves to be in my embrace. Take in the need for nothing other than to take in. Take in my soothing lullaby as you feed on me. I come only to give you my love and nurture that you may give what you receive in the ways of the love and only love of my heart. 

Jesus is with me and you within this communion for He is my heart. I am the mother to the Light of the world. I am mother to you and all of God's Children for God has made it so by my Yes.

This new day abounds in love. This new day sees us in the walk into the world armed with the power of the River of the I Am. Do not take lightly the Power of the River of the I Am that flows in love and only love.

The world may see this love and only love as weak. But, Janine, I say to you that the power of the River is growing and growing with each yes and one day the world shall see this power take over the world. On that day, Jesus shall be seen coming through the clouds to establish the Kingdom on Earth as it is in Heaven. You are faithful to me and to Jesus, my child, and the power of love and only love is with you.