The Void of Rapture

 Janine, my child, come and let go with the breath. Breathe in my heart that fills you with love and only love. Let us flow into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child and in the ways of Jesus who is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am.

No need to do. No need to do anything other than just be emptied that you may be filled with all that is of the mystical living waters of the River of the I Am.

You come to me and as you place your touch on this Tabernacle, you are taken into my heart that flows here within the River of the I Am.

Today, my child, is anew. Let us reflect upon the beauty and joy of your time with Jesus in your yesterday. The communion with Jesus was of the mystical for it was the void that found the two of you in the intimacy of the rapture. No love can be greater than that of being with Jesus within the void within your depths.

I speak to you and to all of my children that to be still and to loosen the grips of the noise and to breathe into the depths of your deepest parts is to learn to let go of your entire body where the void is tasted and where words cease for to be with Jesus in the void needs no words, only love. 

To breathe in the ways of letting go is to be still that within the nothingness Jesus may present Himself to you. I remind my children that Jesus within the void by any other name is still Jesus. Jesus presents Himself to each child in the ways of each child. The void of rapture is the void of rapture by any name. Let those with ears to hear, hear.