The Want to Feed Others Comes From Being Fed

 Janine, my child, good day. It is a new day and we are in communion for you have turned to me in this inch and moment. Come and feel the aliveness of what we have. Come and feel the goodness that flows between us. No need to seek for I am here. No need to fret for I am here. To just be in these depths of the River of the I Am is to be known and attended to by Jesus and by my love that holds us in the embrace of the Holy Spirit.

Come and rest in the softness and goodness that is of the mystical here within the River. Come and be lifted from your human ways for this time and be away from the noise. 

Hear me as we commune from soul to soul. Here we love and only love. Here we hold each other for I Am your mother who loves to hold you in the ways of renewal and feeding.

I wish only to love you with no judgments and no boundaries for this is the way of my heart and the way of God's love. 

To be of this Tabernacle is to be opened of heart and soul for it is the heart and soul that seek to know God. The seeking opens this Tabernacle. There are many of my children who starve and suffer much and cannot seek for they are not being fed. Let us walk to feed those placed before us that one by one others may have what we have. Let us teach others how to feed for when one is fed there is the want to feed others.