This Intimacy Shall Go On Forever

 Janine, yes, it is you and me and Jesus who flow within the depths of the River of the I Am along with all of the yes. Our time here is special and intimate for it is without the noise. Our communion is of you and me and Jesus for we walk and move for the love and only love of Jesus, our Father and God.

I love you with a love that is beyond the noise. Jesus holds us in the love that is beyond understanding for He is Love. As you commune with me and with Jesus, you become of the River of the I Am all the more and more.

Take note of your heart that beats to the flow of the River of the I Am. Take note of your heart that beats with the rhythm of the Song of Songs. Take in what we have.

Jesus speaks here within this communion for where I am Jesus is. Where we are Jesus is. When we walk into the world Jesus is with us. 

Be still and listen and hear His voice within this communion for where I am Jesus is. Where you are Jesus is for your yes has made it so. 

You are graced, my child, for you have been attending to your soul where grace is. Your yes graces you with intimacy with Jesus. Take in the calm of this intimacy for it is of Eternity. The noise is noise and shall one day die but this intimacy shall go on forever.