What Appears Poor May be Very Rich

 Janine, my child, it matters not where you are for this Tabernacle awaits you wherever you are.  As you place your hands here at Our Lady of the River of the I Am, I am here and I give you all of me that nothing may be hidden. I give you nurture that prepares you for the day.

Each day is anew with that which you can know and learn of me for my love grows with you each day. You are as the child who receives the mother's nurture in the amount needed by her child. The child and mother commune in a way where her child can only take in what it needs with each feeding.

You take me in and are filled with my nurture that we may move into the day prepared in love and only love. I give you a view of the growing of your soul yesterday where in spite of a fear of another that used to cause you to withdraw, you reached out. Jesus taught you how to love even in fear.

Jesus showed you that in spite of old learning you can now move out of fear and into kindness. Fear closed you where you hid from another rather than open. The woman who was a very poor stranger and fearful to you is no longer a threat for you grew to know her in that one space and time.

Janine, my child, Jesus showed you the prejudice you learned. You were taught to fear a stranger that had been beaten down by life. Your old teaching caused you to fear and withdraw and pass by someone who was very poor and downtrodden and yet this woman gave you the pearl of great price. 

Ponder this lesson today for what appears poor may be very rich.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.