Where Peace Reigns and the Noise Comes to Die

 Janine,  my child, come and be known. Come and be awakened into my heart this new day. I love you and see into your heart that is loving and becoming more of your whole each day. In wholeness you see through the noise and ego that once closed you off to parts of yourself.

Healing is becoming whole, my child.  You see the noise all the sooner for you are able to slow all down where the noise loses its grip. Your heart and soul are expanded where you see the view from greater and greater distances where the noise becomes smaller and smaller.

The noise closes you where the River of the I Am opens you to the larger.  The noise uses chaos while the River flows in peace and nakedness where the noise cannot enter.

Fret is of the noise. Fret continues to grab at you for it holds onto the old. And yet, Janine, fret is becoming less and less each day for you are of the truth all the more and more. The miracles of Jesus are at first glance of the small for they come in the inch and moment. 

I give you view of those inches and moments that have gained you expansion and nakedness of heart. I give you view of the small miracles that have grown you and expanded you into the larger heart and soul today.

Today, Janine, I give you view of the expanded Janine who sees from the larger and more encompassing  view where the noise continues to be loud but smaller. This is the way of the River of the I Am. Those who follow the noise remain loud but smaller and those of the River expand and grow larger within the River of the I Am. Let us pray that my children may begin the journey into the River of the I Am where peace reigns and the noise comes to die.  The answer to combating the noise is the River of the I Am  where Jesus reigns.