You Cannot Subscribe to War and Be of Jesus

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you make the sign of the Cross to mark yourself as of the yes. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the love of Jesus who gave all that we may have all.

Today is of the communion within the River of the I Am that grants us this intimate relationship where you are fed and where I am graced to feed you. This communion is with Jesus who is the One, the Savior, who is intimately within this communion for it is Jesus who gives us what we have.

Jesus, my Son, has given us this communion that you may know the love of the mother of God. Jesus has given us Himself that we may know love and only love.

Janine, my child I give you view of Jesus who walked the Earth in loving and intimately connected relationships. Jesus never used judgment and war in His walk upon the Earth. Rather, Jesus showed us the way of love and only love. 

There are the many who subscribe to war and judgments and self righteousness and claim to be of Jesus. This is the call of the noise and not Jesus. We walk to end judgments and self righteousness with the power of love and only love.  Jesus is here to show us the way, one by one, that intimacy with Him may be opened through the naked and opened soul. 

You walk with me and with Jesus into the world to show love and only love with no boundaries to bind. Come and let us walk with Jesus who shows the way and the truth in all things. We walk into the world to feed my children with love and ot war.