You Have Been Made Worthy by the Lamb

 Janine, my child, let us move into depths of the River of the I Am where our Father smiles upon us for I am your mother and you are my child. Laughter and joy are our gifts for we are mother and child. No need to be of any way other than to just be. To just be is to be in this moment without regard to the past and no worry about the future. To just be is to take in what we have and not fret of anything. 

No need to prove you are worthy for you have been made worthy by the Light, Jesus. You have been made worthy for the life and death and resurrection of Jesús has made it so.

My love for you is joyful where we commune and you take in my nurture. To be of my heart is to be of my holding and joy at knowing you.

I walk with you and watch as you grow in the ways of the River of the I Am. I give you view of laughter and joy where there was once pain, confusion and fret. I give you view of our hearts that are combined for your design has made it so. Your yes has opened what was once closed.

What I do for  you, I come to do for all of my children. I am mother to all but not all know me as of yet. What is not accomplished in this world shall be in the next. When you are filled, let us move into the world to give what we have received.