Your Soul Knows When it Touches the Soul of Another

 Janine, my child, come and as you turn to me, I hold you and take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and let us take in the beauty of the growth of your yesterday. You were taught a great lesson as you looked into the eyes of others. 

You saw how many of my children seek not to see into the eyes of another and keep their eyes to the ground. My children run from seeking the soul eyes of another. I gave you witness to many who do not take the time to look into the eyes of another.

For those who did take the time to see your eyes there was a communication without words. The heart softens when eyes meet eyes and one is of a loving countenance. You saw without words and you tasted without words and you heard without words for you communicated soul to soul.

Do not be swayed by those who cannot understand such things. Your heart knows when it touches another's soul. Your soul was touched by another as you touched a soul. 

Jesus' words are embedded within your soul now. It matters not what your choices are. What matters is who you are within those choices.  

When you find you are not looking into the eyes of another with love it is because you are not receiving enough love to fill your soul. Waste no time and come to this Tabernacle and I shall fill you that you may fill.