Do Not Give energy to Another's Declaration of War Upon You

 Janine, my child, come and allow me to take you and hold you for I am your mother who comes to feed you that you may be filled with the love of my heart. I love you with no bounds, my child. Hear the music being played for you and I. Its sweet sounds cause tears to rise within you. The tears are not of pain but of understanding that your hurry to me is of the knowing that I make all peaceful through Jesus as we flow into the depths of the River of the I Am.

Your tears are because of the awareness that you hurried to me that I may hold you in the embrace of mother and child for you need your mother. You need me to hold you in the embrace that says you are loved and lovable. The noise has made much noise in your ears and you know it is lies but it also shows you the need to be of my heart and the heart of Jesus all the more.

 Ah, now my child,  take in the peace that flows into you and all around you. Trust in the River. Trust in Jesus who shows you the way of truth by being in relationship with you.

There are those who claim to be in relationship with Jesus but know Him not for they jump to judge another by using the rules of man and not the rules of the love and only love of Jesus. They point to the rules of a perceived Jesus and not the Jesus in relationship.

To be in relationship with Jesus is to seek His company and not the company of man who claims to have the truth for man has been misguided since Adam and Eve and has not the truth. 

You do well not to engage the ego hypocrite of another, but rather, allow Jesus to show you the way of your own ego that you may learn to tame its want to be self righteous to "prove" a perceived right or wrong. 

Janine, there are those who attempt to engage your ego for their ego loves war. Rather, turn the other cheek to another's ego and allow Jesus to show you how to be silent in the face of war. Do not give war energy for it makes only more war.