Love Loves with Peace and Not Noise

 Janine, my child, take the breath that attaches itself to this Tabernacle. Take the breath that seeks to be of my heart. Take the breath that lets go that we may flow into the depths of the River of the I Am where you are fed and attached to me. I feed you with my love and only love that prepares you for this new day. 

Love is the lifeblood of the River for it flows with the lifeblood of Jesus. As you hear the music of your soul, take in the lifeblood. Your relationship with Jesus is known. I hear your call to Him that you may hear His soft voice from deep within your own soul.

Janine, my child, to hear the soft voice of Jesus is not of some insanity as some may say. The insanity is of the voice of the noise that cannot open to anything other than itself for it carries the misguidedness of the generations. 

To disrupt the noise to hear the voice deep within one's own soul is to become still of heart that the heart may open to its own soul where Jesus abides. This is the simplicity of the River of the I Am.

In these last days you have been close to Jesus who speaks to you within the music of your souls. His love loves you and graces you with His peace. No noise, just peace. Love loves with peace and not noise.  Love spreads peace within the quietness of joined souls.  Love holds quietly with less and less words and more and more of the peace of Jesus that speaks volumes. 

You are mine and we walk in intimacy with Jesus for our souls are in a union that connects us through the lifeblood of the River of the I Am. We walk in the beauty of God's love for us. We walk to witness to each child placed before us that each may come to see the beauty of their own soul.