Pray the "Our Father" with Jesus

 Janine, my child, I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where the peace of Jesus flows with us and through us. Our communion is of the grace of God who has given us His son. My yes graces us as does yours.

I love to love you for I am your mother. We carry mother's hearts that love to love and love to give. We gain grace in return that fills us as mothers. To be of the River of the  I Am is to grow in the ways of the love of motherhood. 

To be of the River of the I Am is to learn to walk with Jesus. It is of matter that we walk from the view within the River of the I Am for to do so is to know Jesus in intimacy. The one day gives way to the next and as each new day rises you grow in intimacy with Jesus.

Janine, my child, you must come to see that the noise casts itself upon you the loudest when you awaken each day, for the noise awaits your awakening that it may use worry and anxiety to cast doubt upon you.

You awakened as this day arose to worry and fear of the day ahead.  Janine, my child, I cannot take away the noise. It shall always follow you for the noise is of the old. Know that the noise uses the old fears to grab at you especially upon your awakening from the night. The noise attempts to cast doubt of the day ahead.  Call upon Jesus and let Him hold you for it is His love and only love that can cast the noise back into its closet. Pray the "Our Father" with Jesus and watch the noise flee.  It is at this time that you must place your trust in Jesus.