Take Account of the Noise and Your Ego

 Janine, my child, I am here and I love you with a love that is beyond all earthly noise and chaos. I take you to where the Light of the River of the I Am shines brightly in love and only love.

You take in this Light with your yes. Take in the brightness of the great love here within the River of the I Am. Take in how slowed all is here with no matter the timing of the earth. 

Take note of how soft your hands are on this Tabernacle for you hear my soft heart that is deep within your heart. Take in the stillness of the flow of the River of the I Am that flows in the stillness that grows you and expands you.

To grow and expand in love and only love is to slow all down and take in the inch and moment at hand with the view from the eyes of Jesus who shows us the walk in the inch and moment. 

Jesus lives Janine. Jesus lives within you for the 'Kingdom is within."  Jesus is the beauty and intensity of love and only love. To truly know Jesus is to witness to Him in all souls whether opened or not. 

To be of the sacred witness is to witness from the depths of your own being where the noise and ego cannot enter.  The ego and the noise walk now walk behind you and not the fore or you. 

Take account of the noise and your ego today. Take account and note how they respond to the soft voice of Jesus. I shall show you the ways of each that you may come to know their differences.